Tuesday 10 September 2024

Autumn colours

 It’s like someone pressed a switch from summer to autumn!

I think I may have blinked and missed summer to some extent…..just busy I guess.

So I’m popping by with a couple of autumn cards for men…


I had an embossed sheet of that I’d coloured with inks, with lovely leaves, that set the scene.
I then found some coordinating designer series paper and a border die, 
that I used to chop the embossed piece in two.


I stamped and inked the relaxing man and the tree, cutting them out to sit on the paper background.

I’m taking this to the Allsorts Challenge #797 “autumn colours.”



Here’s the second card with the other half of the embossed piece.

This is the border die set…

I’m taking this to the Inkspirational Challenge #324 “make your mark”,

I’ve coloured with inks using a brush, blending brush, and blending pen.


I’ve intentionally left them without words, so I can choose when I decide to send them.


Hope it’s warm and dry where you are!

Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I really appreciate your comments


6 comments:

  1. Doesn't it just Lesley, 5deg here overnight with a high of 14deg forecast today, really don't like.

    A lovely Autumnal scene, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chap certainly looks really relaxed enjoying some autumn sunshine. Two great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely masculine cards. I love the peaceful, autumnal scenes. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Autumn Colours option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great autumnal cards here Lesley. You’re right about that flicked switch. Not warm and dry here!!!! Heating might be needed tomorrow!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fantastic Autumnal colour creations the scene you have created is ACE thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a handsome creations! Thank you for joining us at INkspirational~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.