Thursday 12 September 2024

Love a duck!

 Happy Birthday Di!


Oh love a duck, I’ve been paddling water waiting to share this one….
Our blogging friend has a great sense of humour, and can tell the best funny stories,
so I tried to make a card to make her smile 😃 
Yes, it’s another paper scene from Charming Duck Pond, but I fussy cut the ducks 🦆 ,
including the “puddle” of water, or rings, trying to camouflage with the picture, 
and representing her family of three, including the one with their bottom up……
hmmmmm  Dudley maybe 🤔😂.
I then had fun making the tag with various die cuts.



Have a great day!


Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I really appreciate your comments


2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is such a fun card which I'm sure our blogging friend will just LOVE 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card this is Lesley. I’m sure our friend will delight in it. Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.