Monday 11 June 2012

Happy Birthday Matthew!

Wishing my "big" nephew a very Happy Birthday!
The eldest of two fab nephews I am lucky to have!


I couldn't decide between Stampin' Up! "The Open Sea",
"Up up and Away", and "Ain't Love Grand",
so I used all three!


This was my first real attempt at a swing card, like Natalie O'Shea tried to teach us at Training!
It's quite easy with the Framelits dies....


I had to add extra weight with the Lucky Limeade strips....

used a bit of Lucky Limeade bakers twine for the aeroplane banner..

Hope you had a great day Matt!!!!! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.