Thursday 14 February 2019

Forever Valentine

Hello
This is a post for the two most important men in my life......
 



A very simple card but with lots of love


The detail and versatility of Forever Lovely is awesome

"I'll Love you until the day after Forever"

applies to my beloved Alan,
seen with me here....

but also to my dear Dad ..........who sadly passed away recently.....

I hope you don't mind me paying this little tribute to him here


opening one of my cards...

in his "grandad" hat


opening another card 


such a cheeky chap!

He was loved by so many friends and family.
Battled courageously with Parkinson's,
but can  now rest in  peace.

Dear Dad
"I'll love you until the day after Forever"

Lesley
xxx
xx
x

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, wonderful words and such happy photos Lesley. You were so blessed with such a wonderful Dad - and he would be proud of his girl for sure!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely tribute to both your special men xxxx Thinking of you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely post Lesley and a super card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome men for an awesome woman.
    Lovely cards and tribute.
    Can't put it any better than Di has above.

    Hugs, Sarn xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Leslie, I love the simplicity of it and the elegance. What a wonderful tribute to your dad, and of course it was ok to have this tribute to him here!!! I'm so sorry for your loss, it is so hard to lose the ones we love. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.