Saturday 1 July 2023

Pop up cafe

 I’ve had lots of fun with the Let’s Go Shopping papers from SU.

Here’s a simple pop up version…..I just cut a rectangle to fit, and scored top and bottom twice,

approximately a centimetre apart, to create the pop up, (see last picture).


I used paper for the background, cut some scraps for window “blinds”,
bench, lamp post, and sandwich board (?).



I placed some scrap acetate behind the cut outs, 
another fussy cut piece for the back wall of the shop interior,
 stamped and cut the chairs and “open” sign.
I used a grey blend pen to colour a thin strip for the road, 
then an old stamp to create a faint yellow wall detail. 
I then had to think how to glue it all in the right order 🙃.


I’m sure you could have fun creating your own pop up scenes!

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate your visits and comments.

Lesley 
xxx


3 comments:

  1. Wow - this is an awesome pop up scene. What a great card.
    Happy Saturday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, love the way you've built this pop up scene, clever stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea and pop up card Lesley… and love the little blinds….

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.