Saturday 19 August 2023

Tulips and nature

 I was asked to make a card for a friend, something I rarely agree to,

as I can’t take the pressure 🥵,

but on this occasion I agreed….


The brief was 40th Birthday with a love of nature and tulips.


Out came a favourite Grove die, and New Horizons DSP,
along with some Gummiapan dies.
So the background is designer series paper…..
wouldn’t have had time to make my own and this paper is retired I think, but awesome.


Layered up different greens using a grass die, and two greens using the Grove die frame.
The deer are from the Grove dies, the pot, tulips, birds, hedgehog, snail and tufts of grass Gummiapan.
I used Blend pens to colour tulips and bits, and a bit of glitter glue for the snail trail…..😃





I hope you have a good weekend wherever you are

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate your visits and comments.

Lesley 
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Awesome scenic card for your commission - bet your friend was delighted with the result. It’s really gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is perfect - just love it and I'm sure your friend will too. I know what you mean though about the pressure of making a card to order - it's amazing what odd requests pop up from time to time 🙄

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card you came up with Lesley! I love the diorama effect and the way you incorporporated creatures great and small! Great use of the paper too... just sayin'!! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.