Sunday 28 April 2024

Birthday Wishes


I treated myself recently to some new stamps from Uniko.

They’re fun, funky, unique designs, perfect for a dear friend…

It’s mainly simple stamping with a bit of decoupage, fussy cut bows, and a Rhinestone.
I used my stamping platform to get clear crisp and even inking.


(Mid century modern Birthday)

Hope you have a lovely day


Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.
I annoyingly wasn’t aware that I’d inadvertently chosen a past date to post this, so I’ve posted it again 🙄😳
This is not the first time the automatic”publish on” shows me the wrong week/month, so I should know better!

3 comments:

  1. Certainly some very stylish parcels on this very pretty card - always nice to have a new stamp or two 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley
    Many thanks for your lovely comment and good wishes on my blog post. The move was definitely meant to be.
    The only downside is that I am no longer able to wave to my sister .. .. I used to be able to see her home between two houses at the end of our old garden and if I stood at my kitchen sink and she stood in her back bedroom we could wave to each other. But she is only 3 miles away so no big hardship really.
    So you seem to have gained what I have lost.
    Love your card, that looks a very usefully little stamp set.
    Hope all is well with you.
    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very stylish Lesley! Love the muted colours. Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.