Friday 11 October 2024

Me and my Teddy Bear….

 Hello,

 I have a friend who loves teddy bears, and I bought these dies a while ago, 

so it was time to play…



These are all Gummiapan dies, plus a strip of old paper, resembling wallpaper.
I did highlight them with a blend pen, to emphasise the detail,
not sure if it was better without, but too late to change my mind!


My favourite bits are the floor and train….love the little choo choo 😃

I used lots of little snippets to build all the elements, but forgot to take a photo again 🙄

I think Miss Di will accept my home work though at the

Snippets Playground #490

It’s also the first time using the bears and presents, so I’ll also visit

My NBUS #67



Thoughts are with those suffering horrendous conditions around the world.


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I really appreciate your comments.

Lesley

xxx
xx
x

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME teddy bear card! I love the little choo choo set too.

    Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse for a nice chamomile tea and a go on the swings. No climbing over walls! LOL! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.