Thursday 28 June 2012

Happy Birthday Glynis!

Would like to share some tips I used for this one,
that can be used for all sorts of things....
Fussy cutting of Designer Series Paper.....don't be afraid to cut into it, decoupage, or just make nice shapes!
I die-cut a frame, then embossed it, adding interest, and texture.
I die-cut a  smaller frame, to use as a stencil, and used a dauber to add ink shading to the centre.
I used the brill stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the flowers around the sentiment,
which I then coloured in with marker pens.
Here's a pic of the tools I used......
The little flower stamp is from the hostess set Pedal Presents.
Sadly my photographic skills do not do justice to the gorgeous Melon Mambo cardstock,
and Beyond the Garden DSP.
Ribbon and gems from Stampin' Up! too.
Fairly neat bow from me for a change!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.