Tuesday 12 June 2012

"The Open Sea"


Do you ever get stuck on a project?
I was given these postcards from a kind friend,
and I thought they'd go really well with Stampin' Up! "The Open Sea"....
In case you can't see properly.....they are maps of the world...


But it just wasn't "working" for me.....
so I had a rethink.....and decided to use them for the inserts instead!

I added a piece of vellum, attached at one end....the greetings are from my old stash....


and I will add my personal greeting under the vellum....
So.........if you get "stuck".....have a rethink and start again!
The card front will be revealed later......xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.