Tuesday 19 June 2012

Bookmark/Card "Beyond the Garden"

Here's a gift and card, all in one.........
a bookmark that's a little bit different,
sits happily on the corner of your page....
I made the card plain, because the bookmark is so 'busy'...
using "beyond the garden" designer series paper.....lush!
The cardstock is melon mambo....an awesome 'pink'!
Here's a close-up of the 'blossom punch' flower,
to which I added a button, topped with an antique brad...
and teased out some bakers twine 'stamens'....
I hope you are enjoying the brief warm summer weather! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.