Tuesday 12 June 2012

Pedal Presents

Had some lovely friends over to play yesterday, and tried out my new
"Pedal Presents" which is a new hostess set from Stampin' Up!
It's so cute because you can add lots of different things to the "basket".
I did paper-piecing on the balloons, and bravely added a "road" with a marker pen,
(I'm not normally brave enough to do anything freehand!),
then lined up the ribbon with it.
I had fun with my Framelits dies, but had to cut off the bottom to stop it wobbling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.