Saturday 16 June 2012

Tip for Today!

I've been playing with some shrink plastic,
and the Stampin' Up set "The Open Sea" again!
I wanted to make some "buttons" with the "world"....
but had trouble centering the punched holes....
until I got out the pricking tools....
I lined up the cut out "world" with the eyelet section....
and hey presto!...pretty accurate holes!
The anchors look pretty cute too....punched holes before shrinking, so I can hang them on twine!
Hopefully you can see the shrinkage size from the original stamped images....
It's great fun!......once you get over the ooooeeer it's going wrong!
Just keep heating........if it gets stuck, just tweak apart,
and keep e.g. a clear block to hand, to flatten it out, whilst still warm... 
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.