Tuesday 10 June 2014

Card-in-a-Box

I hope you have enjoyed the projects over the last few days.
Some of my class attendees were very generous in letting me share them with you.
They were all so pretty and so different don't you think?

Here's the prototype I made to inspire them

You would be most welcome to any of my classes.
They are good fun, very informal, no experience necessary,
all materials provided, booking essential.
We cover a wide range of projects and techniques.
Contact me if you have any questions

Meantime,
thanks for dropping by,
and Happy Crafting!
lots of love
Lesley
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Amazing how different they all look just depending which colour scheme used. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.