Sunday 22 June 2014

Father's Day

Here's what I used for my Father's Day Cards.....

Some photocopy paper, a Brayer, Ink, Circle mask, Dauber, and a stamp!


I used my computer for the verses, and laid down the background with the ink.
Both were very different....
Then I decided to add some colour with marker pens,
by just 'dotting' different colours all over the leaf areas

The bottom one is before it was coloured.....


Here's the finished cards 

I hope you have had a good weekend!
Don't forget to check out the Weekly Deals, Clearance Rack,
and order from the catalogue before the end of the month,
via my online shop!
Just click on the button on the right hand side
Shop Now!

Lesley 
xxx 


2 comments:

  1. Very very effective Lesley. Great technique. You're so good at inky stuff.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've created a beautiful scene for your father's day cards, and the verse is very nice too! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.