Monday 30 June 2014

Last Day of the Stampin' Up! 2013/14 Catalogue!

It’s time to say goodbye to lots of our favourite Stampin’ Up! Products!.........

 

It’s also your Last chance to sign up for £50!........


BUT!!!!!! The good news is the NEW Catalogue Launches tomorrow!!!!!!!

 
I shall be placing an order on Wednesday, so if you are local and want to add anything, postage will be FREE if you collect from me!

I can’t wait to show you some of the new products!


If you would like a copy of the new Catalogue PLEASE JUST ASK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.