Saturday 28 June 2014

Stampin Up! Lovely as a Tree for xmas

I shared this card the other day
where I'd used Lovely as a Tree
 in Island Indigo and silver embossing powder .....


But I also made this one,
where I used Pool Party embossing powder,
then Irridescent Ice over the top,
and then inked a frame around the tree scene
using a mask.
We also did this in one of my classes
where we stamped onto scrap paper,
cut along the horizon,
and used sticky notes to make the frame.


Here's a close-up


I found this idea on Pinterest....where else?!
by debby4000.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm not surprised, I also love Debby's work . . .she's so talented! Grrr!

    These cards are superb Lesley and I really enjoyed making the masked one. Will def be making a few more ready for Christmas!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.