Friday 7 August 2020

Another Good Man

 Hi there

we gave Mum a good send off on Tuesday.

It was a lovely day all things considered, the sun shone,

everything went to plan, and we laughed as well as cried.

With immediate family there were about 20 of us.

We were so lucky that we were able to attend, 

and to have been with her during her last week on this earth.

So many have suffered much worse during these exceptional times.

I have not posted much lately, so have much to catch up on!


Using those lovely papers again, giving the illusion of texture,
and A Good Man stamp set.
I coloured him in with Blends, and wrapped some twine around.
It was a simple card but the stitched dies add lovely detail.


I hope you have a good weekend
Lesley
xxx
xx
x


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous masculine card mate.

    Sending love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this stamp - it always makes my shoulders go down!

    I'm so pleased everything went well on Tuesday. Have been thinking of you. Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear about your mom, Lesley, but what a blessing to have been able to be with her during her last days. I think separating people from their ill loved ones (even if not ill with Covid) is one of the more horrible aspects of Covid.

    Your card photo should be in the dictionary under the word "relax!" It's fabulous!! Take care! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.