Monday 31 August 2020

Way To Goat

Way To Goat is a fun stamp set that I have had lots of giggles with.

This time I stamped and cut a balloon for him to hold in his mouth ...

I stamped and fussy cut his head (no goats were harmed.....lol)

so I could add it over the top of the string.

......Then I did a double page inside to tell the tale of the cake...

I was very "brave" taking inspiration from Vicky  Hayes and hand drawing
a partly stamped image.....not brave enough to go freehand yet!
Then I made a tag, having created a pocket to slip the greeting in.

This was for a special birthday, so I hope it made her laugh as much it did me!

Lesley
xxx
xx
x


2 comments:

  1. Totally AWESOME . . . Love a bit of humour on a card and you've nailed it. Am sure it would have made the recipient chuckle!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is genius Lesley! Made me laugh and then it made me laugh again! I bet the birthday girl was delighted with it! Your doodling is perfect too :)
    Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.