Friday 14 August 2020

Clubhouse

Hi there

I'm here with another male card using Clubhouse from Stampin' Up!

I love how versatile their sets are, and especially when used with coordinating dies and papers.

I have edged the golf ball with ink to make the embossed detail pop.

I think this would be termed a window card?

Except I have used the concept without using acetate to fill the gap.

It's very easy, you chop out the middle front section,

and use the topper, in this case the golfer, to join the top and bottom together.

I paper pieced his shirt, by stamping n paper and fussy cutting.

The fairway background is also designer series paper.

An Argyle embossing folder adds texture to the white sections.



Have a good weekend

Lesley

xxx

xx

x


One of the many things I hate about the new blogger....it looked ok in draft!

 

2 comments:

  1. Thought you'd made TWO cards first of all . . . but then realised it was the same card shown open and closed! TEE(!) hee!

    LOVE it. It's a great masculine card.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fine to me Lesley and I'm loving your new large photos! The split front of your card is brilliant and really draws attention to the golfer who's just taken a swing. (I expect you can tell I've never played golf in my life!!) Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.