Sunday 30 August 2020

Snippets of Paper

 I was lucky to book an online class with Kim Fee,

and she kindly shared a few extra card designs made using snippets of paper.

The Daisy one above uses squares of scrap paper,
with the sentiment and daisy also cut from snippets,
then wrapped in twine.

Below is a christmas one using rectangles of paper snippets,
with a fussy cut poinsettia fussy cut from a snippet of watercolour paper,
that has had wink of stella added for subtle sheen

I'm going to enter the Pixie's Snippets Playground, I just hope Miss Di lets me in,
as I've been playing truant for such a long time, and I can't wait to see Dudley do his new trick.
Do visit Di's blog, it's full of lovely ideas to use up those snippets.

Take care
Lesley
xxx
xx
x

4 comments:

  1. High Five from Dudley! I'll take a photo of him when I can - he's so cute! LOVE your card - splitting the background as you did is a really great idea. Lovely result!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards mate.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ways of using up snippets - never seem to get to the end of them though do we!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these ways of using up the scraps Lesley! I like the links between the papers and the toppers on each card. Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.