Sunday 2 August 2020

Scrappy Strips technique

Hi there
have you heard of the scrappy strips technique?
Lots of videos out there, Bruno Bertucci and Kim Fee among them.
It's a fab way of using scraps of paper, and quite addictive funnily enough.
Mix up your papers and patterns, glue them to a piece of white,
trim off the excess....

Mount onto coordinating card,


add a topper or two.....et voila!

this one was in Liverpool FC colours,
added some enamel dots for interest..


I did a very quick video, which you can see HERE.....
.......my very first, so be kind!

Lesley
xxx
xx
x

2 comments:

  1. Your video IS AWESOME and explains the technique perfectly.

    Love the different examples you've made.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH an effective snippets card Lesley. Am treasuring the one you sent me! Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.