Sunday 23 August 2020

The Gang's All Meer

 I wanted to make a card using these cute Meerkats,

and beside me was the box of goodies I treated myself to from the 

new winter mini catalogue.

A lot of people have used the Peek A Hoot stitched tag dies to create
apertures from the "waste".........the tags are so cute, and saved for another day.
The Have a Hoot stamps fit nicely into these shapes,
but I was chuffed when the meerkats did too!

I used a pencil to mark where the spaces would be, and stamped them on the card base,
before placing the "frame" on top.
Below shows the tag dies Peek A hoot.........
whenever I get a new set of dies, I photocopy them so I have a picture
to identify the contents.......very useful when flicking through! 


Lesley
xxx
xx
x



3 comments:

  1. VERY cute. Great idea to use your new dies in this way.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes of course you may. I saw this house done with just a design paper for the roof which didn’t even look like tiles so was determined to come up with a proper looking tile effect. I love your idea of tiling the tag apertures on the front of your card and those meet cats are soooo sweet. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so adorable. Seeing them peeking out is the cutest ever and I love the look on their faces. Thanks for the inspiration. I have this set and haven't used it yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.