Saturday 23 January 2021

Darling Donkeys

Hee Haw
Kicking my heels up today to share this fun card..........


I've been trying some more ink blending with a striped stencil......
all went a bit pete tong but hey ho, this is meant to be fun huh?!


I also should have stamped and masked him beforehand,
as you can still see the yellow........actually it's just the sun shining on him...
that's my story anyhow :)............and you have to make mistakes to learn eh?


I got the inspiration from this challenge at Freshly Made Sketches
I'm also entering....





Hope you have a good day
Lesley
xxx
xx
x

 

8 comments:

  1. and why shouldn't that adorable donkey have the sun shining on him '😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great to me.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's called artistic licence Lesley and it looks absolutely fantastic! Love the loose blended stripes and the angle of your donkey - pure joy!! Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blended stripes (and the "sun" on that cute little guy!!) Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! I love your blended stripes and that donkey makes me smile. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that he has the sun shining on him! :-) What a fun card this is. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card. Love the background. And the donkey looks adorable. Great to see you in the HLS gallery. Hope you will join us this month too! Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.