Friday 15 January 2021

The Hares have Snailed It

 Hello friends

This was so much fun..........again using my awesome prize from

Pixies Crafty Workshop


I also saw this challenge during my thought process for this card...

Freshly Made Sketches #468


I used Lucky Limeade and Grey Granite card, to go with my ink blending and colouring.


I should have grounded my hares better, but just love Lavinia


The Mushroom stamped image is from Snailed It......such a fun set.
I put this inside.......


Have a great day and just have fun if you can

Lesley
xxx
xx
x


4 comments:

  1. Those hares must think it is March already! Great combination of products to make this amusing card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable! Looks like these bunnies are having fun! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally HAREsome! Love this cute card.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! I love these fun bunnies! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.