Sunday 10 January 2021

Snailed It

Hello again

I finally got time to play with new toys today, in fact they were from a very special toy box.......

from Pixie's Snippets Playground no less..........


Part of the prize was a set of circle stencils seen below......
it has decorative edges to use too.........I just need to learn how to use them properly!
It came with those blending brushes that are so popular now........
even Stampin' Up! stock them now.


Can anyone recommend any online tutorials?......I need basic!



This is a new Stampin' Up! set called Snailed It...........
it's great for adding to envelopes but for cards too.......
I am intending to send out some happy mail "just because"
I think we all need something to smile about these days!


I'm also entering the following challenges:

https://happylittlestampers.blogspot.com/search/label/Stencil%20Challenge

Such luxury that I actually have time to enter some challenges!

Have a good day
Lesley
xxx
xx
x


9 comments:

  1. This is a fun stamp set and just right for lots of occasions or even 'non' occasions - just because. Winning those brushes was certainly a lucky strike - they are fun to use and with practice the results are better than using blending foam. Just keep playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute and fun card Lesley. I agree with Val . . . practice makes progress. I watch Eileen Godwin's videos on You Tube. I'm sure she will help as she uses the make up brushes a lot.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a great job with the stencils. They are great for creating a sky and a landscape. And your snail and mushrooms are so cute. Such an adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the sky and the ground look fabulous - I love the layers in the sky. Such a perfect backdrop for the snail! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your wonderful card, great images and lucky you getting the prize from Di. A stencil tutorial basic? saw one today should help. http://sal-utations.blogspot.com/2021/01/clean-and-simple-with-stencil.html
    Thank you so much for joining us in our Animal challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith DT

    Please remember to copy and paste the challenge badge into your post. We want to spread the word about our challenges and it is a requirement we look for when choosing our winners and honourable mentions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll just echo others who have already said - your masked background, with the clouds and hills, looks great! A perfect little scene for your snail and mushrooms. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers for the Stencil Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love that soft delicate stemciled background you created for this fun card. .
    Thank you for joining with us at Happy little stampers stencil challenge- Dt Swapna

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great interpretation of the Animal challenge! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at The Male Room.

    Maja, DT

    We would love it if you could display our challenge badge on your post too, thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.