Friday 8 January 2021

January–June 2021 Mini Catalog

Hello there
I expect you know already......but just in case!.......
the NEW MINI is available now.......


Email me if you'd like a copy..........meantime enjoy this quick video!



Sale-a Bration is better than ever this year.....have you seen the Donkeys?!



I've been playing with True Love Designer Series paper.........making kits for my classes,
and it is just LUSH!

Want to know more?
Check out my SHOP

OOPS!...............EDITED TO ADD:


The following Basic White products are now available!

  • BASIC WHITE A4 CARDSTOCK (159228)
  • BASIC WHITE A4 THICK CARDSTOCK (159230)
  • BASIC WHITE 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 CM) CARDSTOCK (159231)
  • BASIC WHITE C6 ENVELOPES (159235)
  • BASIC WHITE 3" X 3" (7.6 X 7.6 CM) ENVELOPES (159233)
HAPPY DAYS!


Have a good day
Lesley
xxx
xx
x




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info Lesley! Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always exciting when a new catalogue comes along, look forward to seeing what you make from some of the items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sending me a copy!
    Can't wait to see what you've been making.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.