Friday 22 January 2021

Love You Always

 Hi how are you doing?

I have had the blues a bit, and sometimes it hard to get the mojo flowing,

but I have to say, with lots of inspiration from Kim Fee

and other fabulous demonstrators I have been totally addicted to the Designer Series Paper

True Love (154281) from the Love You Always suite in the new spring catalogue.

Here I fussy cut one of the sprigs of flowers....



It is all black and white, you can add colour, 
but you can also leave  it be if you're not a fan of colouring in.


There are some lovely new Pastel Pearls that I used here,
but you can also colour your embellishments with alcohol pens to coordinate.
Add some wink of stella for sparkle.


I used these papers for my latest class kits, and had to have a design for the boys.
Here's how you can use some of the scraps (above).
The sentiment is from Approaching Perfection (155282)


Try to get the best use of your paper....thinks about where to cut to keep full flowers for example.
Above is a 6" x 6" piece.............ignore the arrows etc, that was for a class project.


Thanks for popping by, take care and keep smiling....things will get better.
See you soon with more makes
Lesley
xxx
xx
x








4 comments:

  1. Great card using this super paper. Love the idea of being able to colour them (or not) and fussy cut. Hope the Mojo returns smartish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two super cards. Glad KF is inspiring you to play.
    Hope you feel better soon mate.

    Sending hugs,
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popped over to reply to your question before I forget Lesley and thank you for your kind comment.

    Yes I used a TH/Tonic stamp platform, for years I thought they were a bit of a cop out, but with MS and poor dexterity my stamping abilities were on the decline so bought one about 18 months ago and totally addicted to it. Not least how useful they are for stamping silhouette and similar stamps.

    As for the mojo and feeling blue, I think so many of us are like that at the moment, not surprising given the dismal weather, the Wold situation and not being and to go out, last time I visited a shop was 6th March 2020, og dear!

    And nearly forgot, beautiful monochromatic work.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these cards Lesley, especially the floral one. I too have been attracted to the idea of fussy cutting images out of DSP and went for a saleabration pack on the strength of it! Keep your chin up lovely - spring is coming! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.