Saturday 16 January 2021

Quilted Bag

 And now for something completely different....

The little chap on the right, (gift from a friend who can sew) 

helped me make my first Quilted bag.....and I can't sew!.........

Well I can now..........having subscribed to a lovely online class for complete beginners.

I learnt how to wind a bobbin on my machine properly,

and cut out material.......an art in itself, .......and "quilt".......!

round of applause please!


I should have combed the poor kitty's whiskers .....
and he wasn't harmed having pins stuck in him, really.



I could be boring you soon with more sewing antics!

Please don't stick pins into any real cats at home........
not only would it hurt the cat, but the cat would hurt you too!

Take care
Lesley
xxx
xx
x


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of sewing - this can also become an addiction so be warned. Don't ask me how I know this. A great first project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - look at YOU . . . from zero to hero on the sewing front. This quilted bag looks amazing. You clever thing you.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.