Saturday 25 July 2020

A Very Good Man

Hi there
I have been unable to blog recently, due to a bereavement,
but I wanted to celebrate my better half's birthday today,
so I'm back, and hoping to share some of my recent makes.
I just love A Good Man stamp set, and needed a quick and simple design,
so got out the In Good Taste papers, and cut two designs to fit the A5 card.
A little bit of colouring, and stamped greeting on fussy cut "bricks" did the job. 


Sadly Mum died recently, but we managed to get her home from hospital to spend her last week,
where we could be at her side, until she was ready to go to join Dad who died last year.
It has been a difficult year in so many ways, for so many of us,
but we were so lucky to be with her in her final days. 

I hope you and yours are keeping well
thanks for stopping by
Lesley
xxx
xx
x

2 comments:

  1. Oh, dammit . . . I meant to store that snippet of info on when his birthday was . . . And failed miserably. BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES going your way A.

    Awesome card Lesley.

    A very difficult year for you mate. You have my deepest sympathy. Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for the loss of your Mum and so soon after your Dad too! They are together forever now and it's so good you spent time with your Mum that last week. Brilliant card for your other half. Fab image and cool papers. Take care and stay safe. Big hugs xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.