Sunday 26 July 2020

Way to Goat....Blow Out The Candles....wheres the cake?

Hello there
this was for a friend with a lovely sense of humour....

I used a die to cut the top and bottom of the pink layer,
stitched die for the focal topper,
stamped the goat, and stamped and diecut the cake
using Way to Goat and Blow out the candles.
Then inside I used another die cut shape to stamp the other goat,
and used a second cake die cut, cut into pieces,
to show the remains of the goat's feast!


I do love this set, it's so much fun,
however there's only certain people you can call an old goat!


Lesley
xxx
xx
x

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha! Great to see a card with some humour.

    Goatsome!


    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.