Sunday 25 June 2023

Rudolph Day

 Happy Rudolph Day, 

another chance to kick start your Christmas cards.

You may notice I’ve had lots of fun with the Let’s Go Shopping paper from SU,

there’s more to come, sorry, but hopefully you’ll be able to use some of the ideas at least :)


So, I had to make a Christmas shop……I had trouble finding things to fit the scale,

but eventually found this retired paper, which I fussy cut to put behind the windows.

The pebble effect street is from the shops paper, the subtle “snow” an old stamp,

and the lamp post and bench from the shops dies.

Finally I added snow with stickles stuff.



So many snippets of paper, and card for the bench, lamppost, I’m going into the

Snippets Playground Challenge #457

and 

Rudolph Day Challenge

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate your visits and comments.

Lesley 
xxx

8 comments:

  1. You've done a wonderful job of turning the shop into a Christmas one and lots of snippets used up as well - love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love miniature things and this is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! MORE teeny tiny snippets used up to make this lovely Rudolph Day card.

    Thank you for coming to play in the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND. See you on the swings once it's cooled down a bit! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you're having a really fun time Lesely creating little scenes - it's a bit addictive isn't is. Such a lovely Christmas shop - I love it!

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo what a great idea with the shop front & a lovely scene too, thanks for joining us at Rudolph Days June's Challenge, luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lesley.
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    What a fantastic card and your design looks very wonderful.
    Love the shop and the scene you have created.
    Such a brill way to use snippets too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great scene that you have created for this card!
    Thanks for taking part in the Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.