Thursday 4 January 2024

Santa hats

 Happy New Year!

I had some new Dies from Gummiapan, which I’m itching to play with,

however I’ve only had chance for this one so far….


A merry line of Santa hats….


I made it complicated 🙄 by fussy cutting cardstock to layer onto the hats.
I could have coloured them instead, but hey ho, or should I say ho ho ho 😂


52 Christmas card Throwdown wants clean and simple,
and Time Out Challenge #254 wants “New”,
and this is definitely a new die.

Hope you have a good day, and I’ll see you soon with something completely different!

Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments

6 comments:

  1. A really fun Christmas card. Love your sweet new hat die xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you having that brilliant Santa hat die - the Gummi dies lend themselves so well to being layered and you've done a grand job here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. quel charme Lesley, une très jolie et charmante création, merci de jouer avec nous et la simplicité chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea of many Santa hats laying on the sentiment. Very beautiful clean and simple card. Wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Thank you for joining us at 52CCT, Valentina DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful - a fellow Gummiapan Advent Calendar recipient!! I haven't had a chance to play with this die yet - but hope to soon! I love what you 've done with it!
    Thanks for sharing this super fun card with us at Time Out Challenges! Hope we’ll see you again soon!
    Hugs, Kate (DT Time Out Challenges)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card and your description of the Christmas season :)
    Thank you for joining the Christmas Card Throwdown.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well :-)
    Majda DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.