Saturday 6 January 2024

Cats and dogs

 I needed a quick card for a dog lover…








Similar idea to this one…..(8th October)…..


More cats, when I was making baubles….

This came about because of accidents….
I messed up inking the stencil, so added another,
and the sentiment hid a smudge too.
I quite liked it though, so maybe I should mess up more!


Entering the Allsorts challenge (mood board top left, dogs)

Have a great day 

Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments


4 comments:

  1. Brilliant cards. I love the way you manage to cover up little 'accidents' on some of your cards - and admit to them as well ☺☺. No-one would ever guess the finished result wasn't what was intended from the start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant cards for the animal lovers in your life xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely collection of animals cards, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely collection of animal themed cards, Lesley. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Mood Board for inspiration.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.