Sunday 16 June 2024

Hidden birthday

 Hello crafty peeps, 

I’ve been using a technique called eclipse or hidden word.


I’ve used one of the many fabulous SU background papers,
and the alphabet, word, balloons and twine are all old SU too.
I added sequins to the balloons for a bit of shine.


It’s quite simple if you haven’t tried it, just cut your words, plus extra ones,
Layer them up, including the small bits, lots of videos etc out there if you want more details.

Have a great day

Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I really appreciate your comments. 

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant eclipse card using that beautiful DSP as a background - love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing SU paper and a lovely card made with the Eclipse technique. AWESOME! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.