Sunday 23 June 2024

Golfing Brother

 Continuing the golf theme from yesterday,

here’s one using some old SU paper and the eclipse technique.


You may have to zoom in to see the word brother, the paper is so busy it’s camouflaged well,
I hope you don’t get googly eyed!
I put three golf ball candy dots alongside it…


An old much loved SU set was used to stamp and die cut the details.

Have a great day

Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I really appreciate your comments. 

3 comments:

  1. Perfect card for a golfer. I could see the camouflaged word when I enlarged the photo!!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your brother will just love this card. The word is certainly well hidden but probably much more easily seen in real life - photos don't always show cards to their best advantage

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have got so much use out of this golfing bundle Lesley and this is another gorgeous card! Off to explain to my OH why I have gone cross-eyed!! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.