Here’s another card using the Charming Day SU bundle,
this time using just the single rose die.
I used an old blank card from SU, and a lovely whimsical stitched background die from Gummiapan.
Enjoy your day
Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I really appreciate your comments
Take care and see you soon
Lesley
xxx


That’s a very pretty floral card. xxx
ReplyDeleteAnother very pretty rose card and what a lovely die. Blogger is still playing silly B's with the blog lists and mine hasn't changed at all for a couple of days. Hopefully I've managed to track down my Sunday 'regulars' and in this case I spotted yesterday's post as well from you.
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting me this week. It was lovely to see your name pop up in my comments list. After seventeen years in Spain we decidedit was time to 'repatriate', and are now settled back in Oswstry, Shropshire.
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen much from SU in Spain, but have enjoyed looking back trough your posts to see what you have used.
This is a very pretty rose. I still tend to over-do my cards and find white space hard, but I love your more simple style. I must keep trying. Kate x
Another pretty card with a lovely design with the perfect background.
ReplyDelete