Sunday, 5 July 2026

Shiny baubles

 It’s July already, so it’s Christmas!

I am soooooooo behind with my Xmas cards, but here’s one using one of the Hobby Art stamps.

Foliage and sentiment are old SU sets.


I used holographic card for the base, and really really old LuminArte paints!
Have you got any?!
It’s not my favourite look, but it sure is shiny!


I was struck by the shiny baubles in the latest Peace on Earth challenge #115

Have a good day!
Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I really appreciate your comments

Take care and see you soon

Lesley

xxx

8 comments:

  1. Fabulously festive make. I’m imagining how shiny it is - such a shame the camera never shows the glitz up!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can always do with a bit of glimmer and shine at Christmas time. Great composition. Yes I do have a collection of very ancient Luminarte pots which haven't seen the light of day in ages. - high time they had an airing methinks 😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shiny bauble- fabulous and festive.
    Yes I do have some of those paints...very neglected now but I did use them a lot once upon a time!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the beautiful bauble hanging on the foliage.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and a great sentiment too!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane
    {Nellies Nest}
    Peace On Earth Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure it's very shiny and Christmassy in real life, love the foilage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lesley
    The camera always lets us down when it comes to sharing pictures of glitter and shine. But I am sure your card shines beautifully in real life because those paints are super lovely.
    I too have a collection of them, they live in my "for the day when I have time on my hands to just play" drawer, along with Perfect Pearls and lots of other goodies I never seem to get chance to play/experiment with (I even have a selection of paint brushes and a mini paint roller in there!!!)..
    Have a good weekend when it arrives.
    Love and hugs
    Jules xoxox

    ReplyDelete


  8. Beautiful design Thanks for sharing over at Peace on Earth Christmas and hope to see you in future challenges.
    Elaine DT

    KraftiKards (my blog)
    Peace on Earth Christmas DT
    Simply Clean and Simple DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.