Hi, I hope you don’t mind another Waterside Retreat card…
This one features a cabin on a lake, so needed an Adirondack chair, (die cut from an old SU set),
and a life jacket (fussy cut from the papers) to go out on the boat.
Stamped the sentiment onto another section of the paper,
and the woodgrain background is another old SU paper.
Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I really appreciate your comments
Take care and see you soon
Lesley
xxx


I don’t mind at all. It’s a lovely scenic card with great embellishments.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a peaceful Sunday! Xxx
A cool waterside retreat is just what's needed but I had to scroll way down my list to find it (and also yesterday's post) so obviously nothing has been done about sorting out the glitch. A lovely scene and the chair looks so inviting and comfy.
ReplyDeleteApparently they’re still working on it 🤷♀️
DeleteLove the beautiful waterside scene and the little chair/lifejacket.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
Hi Lesley
ReplyDeleteA really lovely waterside scene. I could happily turn that chair around and look at that view for ages.
Just hope I wouldn’t need to use the life-jacket - other than for resting my head on! LOL!!
Hope you are having a good weekend.
Love and hugs
Jules xoxo
Hi Lesley, I love the waterside scene and just wish I could be there, sitting on that chair with Silver on my lap! Love all the detail and your stamped greeting. Elizabeth xx
ReplyDeleteI love your Waterside Retreat papers and the scenes you made. Relaxing and looks like a fun place to be. A boat ride around the lake, a fire at night and a wonderful get away. That's what this says to me.
ReplyDeleteAnother charming scene. Would be a nice place to stay.
ReplyDeleteA fabulous cabin retreat of a card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting me know my blog still isn’t coming up on the reading list . . . unfortunately your posts aren’t appearing in my reading list either. Blogger can be a nuisance! xxx