Sunday 15 November 2015

Brussels swap

Some of you may know the Stampin' Up! Covention
was held this weekend......

We all make swaps, to share ideas and make new friends.....

here's mine.....want to see inside?......later.....


This is one more fab reason to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator......


I would like to thank all my team, customers, family and friends,
who have all supported me through this wonderful journey....


It has been hard work, but great fun too.

This is a token of the company's appreciation,
it's even better in real life...


Thank you all
Lesley
xxx
xx
x


2 comments:

  1. OOH . . . I already like the look of your swap and can't wait to see inside!

    WOW - nice necklace!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, it's a gorgeous necklace!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.