Sunday 8 November 2015

Remembrance Day....

.........and some very important birthdays.

Here's one of my cards for one of them


Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay and Whisper White.
Gold embossed with Vintage Leaves,

Here's the process.....

Stamped and die cut some scraps using gold EP to make leaves


scrunched 'em and curled 'em
added background splats n stuff from Gorgeous Grunge.
 and arranged 'em around greeting.....

(not sure I did it very well....I tried dropping them from above to get random,
but that didn't look right either lol)


was lacking something, so added some stars,
then tried out my new corner punch....


then mounted them on coordinating card.

The easy coordination with Stampin up is what attracted me
in the first place, and it makes everything quick n easy.

well, maybe not everything lol....

Certainly not clean n simple,
bit too much, but hey I enjoyed the process,
and hopefully will make the recipients smile!

Lots of snippets means a trip to the Playground.....

Edited to add a link to the Sweet Stampin' Challenge...
(thanks to Maarit)

Lesley
xxx
xx
x




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

10 comments:

  1. They're gorgeous cards Lesley. I love the colours. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful, Lesley, I especially like the colour combo and the golden ep. You can join our Autumn Leaves challenge at Sweet Stampin' too :)

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they're AWESOME!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even more gorgeous IRL.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, love the colours.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous Lesley - wonderful colours too.

    Sorry I'm a bit late commenting!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lesley,
    super card.
    I love your leaves, and the wonderful colours.
    Great designing too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Lelsey, these are really divine! The colors are magnificent for fall. Now if I can only remember I pinned this when I go to make my fall cards for next year!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm back, Lesley, thank you for sharing your talent with Sweet Stampin', hope you can join our new challenge tomorrow.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.