Saturday 14 November 2015

Shaker Card - don't put all your apples in one basket....

Jan showed us a while back how to make a shadow box card HERE 

I thought maybe I could adapt it to make a 'simple' shaker card,
by 'just' adding acetate.........!


well, as usual, it was well more complicated than that,
and I almost gave up (moi? nah!)


so I persevered, but not sure I'll ever make another!


Everyone enjoyed playing with it though.....
methinks I made it too easy to get all the apples in the basket.....

Happy Weekend

Lesley
xxx
xx
x

2 comments:

  1. This is a great fun card Lesley. A very different idea using the apples as the shaker bits. I've never made a shaker card but I really fancy having a go having seen this super card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEVER put all your apples in one basket!!!! LOL!

    Great looking card and well done on the adaptation!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.