Thursday 19 November 2015

OnStage loot

Hello everyone
I have been itching to share some of the stuff from Brussels,
but I'm finding myself severely time challenged at present,
there's so much going on!

However, I'm determined to post on here because I miss you!

Here's my stash from Brussels....


canvas tote bag........good job, as an extra bag was very handy!
gold water bottle, pens, diary/notebook, badges......

ooops just noticed I've not included the stamps I got!
Not teasing, honest!
I'll be back, but meantime here's my dining table.....no room to eat!


Have a good day
see you soon
Lesley
xxx
xx
x

4 comments:

  1. A lovely busy dining room table. You've got some lovely goodies there ....now where are the stamps - I'm waiting! Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great time at convention x

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a good time eh? Love my freebies too!
    Jan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh . . . how fabulous. New goodies . . . that were FREE too! Bargain!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.