Sunday 1 November 2015

Plane to see......

I needed some thank you's for my lovely customers,
and thought I would try and collect some coordinating leaves,
whilst I was sweeping some up....

I realised that Vintage Leaves could be from a variety of trees,
or it could be I'm just rubbish at identifying them.
(I used to be a village tree warden, and was rubbish at that too :) )

So......this could be a Plane, or Acer maybe?


These leaves are from my Viburnum....


These from oak hedge.....


Feel free to chip in if you think I'm barking up the wrong tree....!


Lots of snippets used so I'm off to play in the
Lesley
xxx
xx
x




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. FAB leafy tree cards there Lesley . . . it's too early to think of witty responses!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the giant leaf card. I can tell you that those don't look like trees from around these parts. That is my tree knowledge, shared with y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really loving your leafy cards Lesley. Love the way the trees are stamped inside of the leaf shape xxxxx Jan xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.