Thursday 26 November 2015

Party Wishes

Let's Party!

This is one of the makes we did in Brussels
using some of the NEW products
which I am lucky enough to have in my hands already (squeal)
because it's one of the many perks of being 
a demonstrator with Stampin' Up!



Can you see the balloons and cupcakes are punched out?!
and so is the candle on the word birthday?!
Can you tell I'm squeeely squeeely excited?!

I had to add the second balloon on account of an ink smudge,
I suspect we've all done that before?!
(makes a change from a butterfly lol)

here's another swap I was lucky to receive...



Can't wait to show some more.....





Lesley
xxx
xx
x

4 comments:

  1. A pretty cupcake card. The background paper is lovely and well done covering the smudge. I'd never have guessed. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the beauty of crafting, never a problem, always solutions! Great card! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the beauty of crafting, never a problem, always solutions! Great card! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects, I especially like that cute tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.