Monday 23 November 2015

Oh Deer a rusty hinge....

I am going to share some of the stunning swaps I received in Brussels
during our Stampin' Up! convention.....
 
 
 
 
but first.....here's a small gift I got him-indoors-who-I-left-behind......

 
some sweet nougat-looking stuff and a rusty hinge.....eh what?!

 
It's actually chocolate!
Brussels is just full of chocolate, but I couldn't resist this....
they had wrenches, cogs, nuts n bolts, scissors and lots more,
so realistic don't you think?!
 
Have a great week
Lesley
xxx
xx


3 comments:

  1. Looks yummy ... and so does the chocolate!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I expect "him indoors" will allow you out to play again if you bring him home lush goodies like that!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love nougat and yours looks delicious. I'm amazed by the rusty hinge and called hubby over to show him. Seems a shame to have to eat it hehehe!
    Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.