Tuesday 31 July 2018

Last chance for the set of ink pads!

LAST CHANCE!!!!!

LAST DAY TO TAKE UP THIS OFFER!

£193 of Products for £99

If you buy the "kit" today.........easy, no fuss, no need to demo or do anything else!

Simply click this link
choose £130 of Products PLUS your set of ink pads
then look forward to receiving your HUGE parcel!


Here's the details I posted before....

So, for the month of JULY,
you can get the normal £130 of Products for £99

PLUS GET 10 INK PADS FREEE!!!
YES!
10 INK PADS!

You can choose  one assortment from the collections of:
 in colours, subtles, brights, neutrals, or regals.
So that's the only catch.....if you can call it one!
You can only choose one assortment.

So go on, choose your favourite assortment and go for it!
I would have real trouble choosing.....
I love them all, especially with the recent colour revamp!

Need any help?
Got any questions?
Just ask me!
gillettlesley@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.