Saturday 7 July 2018

Nature's Poem

I held a Waterfall Card Class recently,
on the request of one of my attendees,
and was surprised to enjoy my revisit to an old technique.
I experimented until I found what I thought was the easiest version,
then showed the variations in size, orientation etc you can use.

This was a mainly male version using just the lovely
Designer Series Paper Nature's poem (146338 Page 189)


I love how it shows off the gorgeous double sided paper,
and how you can easily hide a message.
I do like a card with a bit of movement......

I will share the other, more feminine one we did another day.
Enjoy your weekend
Lesley
xxx
xx
x

2 comments:

  1. I remember these well. Love how your turned out and love the beautiful papers you used. Hugs Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinetic cards are ALWAYS fun . . . and definitely something you can't buy in the shops, so are always appreciated.

    This is AWESOME!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.