Friday, 13 July 2018

Waterfall with Varied Vases

This is another Waterfall Card I created for class,
and I also used it for a swap I did with some teamies.
Using Varied Vases again, I used different sized stitched squares,
and chose vase & flowers to fit.


I used a sponge dauber to ink up the solid pattern of the vase,
it gives a lighter touch so that you get a clear image with all the fine detail.

These 2 were experimental rejects!
top - wanted to do horizontal, not vertical, but stuck squares on wrong,
plus didn't like seeing just a bit of the sentiment
bottom - messed up sentiment, stuck one over the top,
the used too much glue on the tab and looked messy....
much prefer the ribbon tied tag pull!

See the other Waterfall class projects.......

HERE


and HERE


Take care, keep well
Lesley
xxx
xx
x

1 comment:

  1. Ah well, all valiant efforts! Lots of hard work too. Good to experiment.

    Happy Saturday.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx