Sunday 22 July 2018

Three in a row Varied Vases

Hi there
I hope you are keeping cool....it's unusually hot in the UK!

I'm back to show you some more Varied Vases,
I haven't tired of this set yet, and I've used it a LOT!

I'd like some photo comments if possible....
these were taken by a window...





these were on a black background....
I can't decide which shows best, if any,
all I know is I need to do better!






This last one has the lovely Designer Series Paper as the background,
it is soooooo pretty and shimmers too

I fussy cut a flower to add



Here's the three in a row... 

top taken by the window, bottom on a black background...

...and here's a short video for you to enjoy from Stampin' Up!
Happy Crafting
Lesley
xxx
xx
x


2 comments:

  1. Hmmm . . . well, my personal opinion is that the first pictures of each, without the black background look better colours.

    LOVELY CARDS!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ARE getting a lot of milage out of this stamp set Leslie! I love all your cards. It's been hot all over, the weather has been crazy for a while now. We are having flooding here in the States. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.